Levels Dog Training is an Open-Enrollment Program set-up to help accommodate different schedules and allow individuals to progress at their own pace.
Typical dog training classes run 4 weeks and introduce new material each week. If you miss a class or don’t practice the homework, you fall behind quickly. Levels Dog Training is different in that you set the pace and decide how quickly you move ahead.
We run the same classes every week at the same time, this way if you miss a week, you just return the following week and work on the materials. Each class provides plenty of opportunities for you and your pup whether you’re just starting out or more advanced. Levels training will make you love dog training classes all over again!
- Everyone begins here
- Level 1 covers all the basic must-knows to excel in your relationship with your best friend
- Each dog/owner must attend at least 2 level 1 sessions
- Level 2 expands on the basic’s and adds the more difficult behaviors
- Each dog/owner must attend at least 2 level 2 sessions
- This is the session many people come back to after taking a few months off!
- Level 3 allows individuals to expand on all the basic behaviors by practicing with Distance, Distraction and Duration
- Individuals often stay in Level 3 while advancing the dog’s skills